The first day of school was a HUGE success!! It started off at 5:15 AM... for everyone. I prayed that the kids would wake up in a semi good mood - which they did. (They were BEYOND perky!) I guess I just wasn't clear about what time they'd wake up. lol! Anyhow, they were all very excited and ready to go. They even managed to get in about 20 minutes of "Return of the Jedi" before heading out the door.
We got to Highland, and as far as Grayson went it seemed like summer vacation had been nothing more than a really long weekend. She jumped right on in without skipping a beat.
Maura was a tiny bit nervous but still very excited. I think it helped that she saw some of her friends this past Saturday at a birthday party. She was excited to see that she gets to sit by her friend Julia. She's beside Maura in the pic. She's a hoot! :)
Poor Crae Man had to sit through an assembly at Highland, so he was late to preschool. He could NOT wait to get there! I barely got a kiss 'bye. He's so cute - he kept telling me he was going to eat 3 dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for lunch and Ms. Jennifer could eat 2. (Ms. Jennifer is one of his teachers.) Then he tried to take MY lunch bag to class for Ms. Jennifer. It took a while, but I finally convinced him that Ms. Jennifer would bring her own lunch. lol! Crae does like to share! :)
And just so y'all know... no one napped, but all were snoozing hard by 8:30. Ah, yes... (sigh)... it's good to be back at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment