Crae got a set of golf clubs for his birthday... finally. And yes, I mean REAL golf clubs. Not only that, but he also got a hole to sink the ball into. It only took one swing of a wood TOWARD the house to convince us maybe DID need to get those practice balls out. Luckily, no windows were shattered.
Maura just all of a sudden started riding her bike without training wheels! They've been off for a while, but she hadn't really TRIED to ride it without them. And then one day, there she goes! I'll have to post a pic of that later. She was SO excited and proud of herself! And of course, we were, too.
Maura has taken to posing for pictures. Oh, my goodness... Seriously, if she KNOWS the camera is on her, it will take no less than 5 minutes to get her to STOP posing. Here's a small sampling. She KILLS me! lol!
Right now, all 3 are ALL about the Stars Wars movies. I'm talking the 3 movies that came out in the 70's & 80's. First thing they do in the mornings is ask if they can watch one of the Stars Wars movies. The day we got a video copy of "Return of the Jedi" in the mail... well, let's just say if they had been handing out "Mommy of the Year" that day, I would've won hands down! Maura has gleaned much wisdom from Master Yoda and can tell you just about the entire cast, Grayson loves R2D2, and Crae has light-sabered the furniture into submission. So it should come as no surprise that the girls both want to be Princess Leah for Halloween and Crae wants to be Luke. We'll definitely be posting pics come October. lol!
I'm sure it's going to take me awhile to adapt to this whole blog thing, but I wanted to try and at least catch up to the last couple of weeks. School will be starting much sooner than any of us would like, but we'll be keeping you informed of all the goings-on here in Sweetwater.
Until then...
May the Force be with you. (Sorry! Couldn't help myself! lol!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment