Monday, August 18, 2008

Soccer shoes & Dogs

Crae's going to be playing soccer this year. He was quick to inform me that he needed soccer shoes because he couldn't play in his Crocs. (Yes! We FINALLY get to buy a pair of shoes that aren't Crocs!) So Saturday Stewart took Crae to buy some soccer cleats. They found some Crae could wear and liked. Next thing I know, in walks Crae looking like someone had run over his dog. Turns out Stewart wouldn't let him wear his cleats home, and Crae was NOT a happy camper about it at all. He did, however, get them back on his feet so he could show me and the girls... and Grandmommy... and Graddaddy... and "oh, Mommy! Take a picture of my soccer shoes!"

Speaking of dogs... we took the dogs for a walk tonight. Dog and Gretchen. With 2 dogs and 3 kids, well, it's definitely a 2 grown-up activity. lol! I'm sure if we lived on a REALLY busy street, we'd have all our angels that watch over us working fast and furiously!


Remember what I said about Maura and posing?

We got to try out Gretchen's new harness. Now before when we would take her out w/ the leash oaround her throat, she would bark at people/dogs/cats/etc. and pull on the leash until she almost choked herself. She'd make an awful hacking sound. I'm sure she was humiliated when other dogs got to witness this. (She thinks she about 10 times bigger than she really is.) Anyway, tonight when she barked and pulled... no hacking! I think she may have scared herself because she didn't bark but once. Oh, and you'll notice - no soccer shoes.




Seriously...
(but she does have gorgeous smile!)






















1 comment:

GPaty said...

Yea Jaci! I am so excited about you joining the blogging world! You crack me up because you write exactly like you talk, and I love it. What a blessing the Chapman family is to the Paty's...
Love you!
g